FS: GFC RTT V1 - Sfbay

Never thought the day would come but I’m selling my v1 RTT. This is a late production run model (I thinks sometimes called a v1.5 or v1.75?) with the newer v2 style fabric and v2 style zippers. 3 door tent body in grey along with the aftermarket rack mount. Also has awing blocks with poles to turn the rear door into an awing. Works great for keeping good ventilation while camping in warmer weather. Also has a custom bedsheet made by my partner. Nothing fancy but its repurposed bedsheet material from our extra linens.

Overall in great condition as I clean it after every trip. I’ve had it about 2 years now and have quite a number of nights in it on multi week trips we do. Still in great shape with tons of life left. Only selling because we’re building a pop top defender and the rig this is attached to is going up for sale shortly.

Included accessories:
Gzilla rain fly blocks with poles
Small level for quick leveling
Bedsheet made from leftover home bedding
Dual locks using jedgar’s model + Ram mount locks
GFC Aftermarket bar mount kit (I actually have two sets / 4 bars of these if you want them)

Located in SFbay but may be able to meet you within reasonable distance if needed. Looking to get $2500 OBO

Will get some interior photos posted shortly as well.

1 Like

Pending sale

Did you end up selling it or still available?

1 Like