FS - GFC Superlite, quick release, inflatable mattress + alu-cab ladder

I have a lightly used GFC Suprelite with GFC quick release mounts, GFC inflatable mattress, and an alu-cab ladder + mounts. The tent is like new (8 uses) and has been in my garage when not camping. The ladder is opened, but never used.

I love this set up, sadly my Forester was totaled by a drunk driver. None of the components where on the vehicle when the crash occurred.

I am selling this along with a bevy of Subaru accessories if anyone is interested.

Located in Portland, OR, I am unable to deliver the tent.

Asking $2000 for everything.

2 Likes

Just wanted to let the community know that I’ve seen this set up. This tent is extremely clean. The GFC sleep pad, tent material and exterior cover look like new. It was also stored in an immaculately clean newer construction garage on a pretty clever wall mount set up when it wasn’t in use.

As for Giles, he’s a good one. I am recommending him as seller for anyone outside of Portland looking to travel to buy his set up.

1 Like

Still Available?

Yes it is!

Cool. I’m interested in tent ladder , mattress and mounts. 2000 for these items?

Yeah, that is correct.

Awesome. I’m in Nor Cal about 9 hrs from you. I’ll let you know if I can swing it by next week.

Thanks Dino

Great! See you soon.

Just wanted to let you know choosing to go with another rtt. GLWS

DINO

Created an account to reply. I am interested– located in Seattle. Please shoot me an email at samuelstrohbehn@gmail.com

What Subi stuff are you selling?

The parts all fit a 2019-2023 Forester, or in the case of the bumper, winch, & skid plates can fit a Crosstrek.

• Warn axon 55s winch, warn semi hidden bumper with a factor 55 prolink.
  • Front & Transmission skid plates by Rallitek, powder coated black.
  • Prinsu Roof rack
  • RNOFIT Side mount kit for Rotopax etc.
  • Custom RuffTuff seat covers

TENT IS SOLD.

Subie parts are still available for any interested.