Back on the market 8/27/22 12:45pm
Kicking around the idea of selling my GFC or trading it for a Four Wheel Camper(show me what you have, I can add cash on top. Fleet, Swift or Finch preferred). It’s a V1 that I bought second hand about a year ago. Ive used it ~25 nights and done a decent amount of mods.
GFC including the stuff in the first list below. $7500
- Standard V1 Platform camper with updated hinges
- Brand new “V1.5” tent fabric. No pics yet because its not yet installed, currently shipping in from GFC. Both original and new V2 style tent fabrics will be included.
- White panels, Orange frame, Grey tent (more on that below)
- Red and black buffalo check mattress covers
- Rear window option
- Renogy 100 watt flexible panel mounted on roof
- Renogy Wanderer charge controller with Bluetooth module
- J Edgar Designs step-up and Hatchlatch
- Matt Gecko upper and lower LED light kit
- Various clamps and quick fist mounts for accessories like shovel/axe/fire ext./bear spray etc.
- Collapsible ladder that hooks into extrusion for access to side or rear door from outside.
- Custom sewn in side door with waterproof zipper. Slightly ghetto job by yours truly, functions though. Tent originally had only the rear door. Ive been looking for a replacement tent with factory rear and side doors, GFC has one in stock but its tan. There is also a used one I can pick up with a driver side door+rear door. Could be a deal to work out here.
Other mods. Will only sell the stuff below with the GFC or after the GFC sells.
- ATOverland Combo slide with JK Partner 2 burner stove and removable wind shield Paid over $1500 for it. Requires custom mount. I bolted it through the truck bed. Used 3/4" plywood to space it up so the slide clears the Bedrug/tailgate. $1200 firm.
- Overland Vehicle Systems Nomadic 270. Driver side, in excellent shape, has one small hole in the cover. Two of the aluminum arms were damaged in the wind and repaired by a professional welder at an RV repair shop. Works exactly as new. $700
- Bedrug for 6 foot bed 3rd gen Tacomas. In good shape, cutout for storage cubby on driver side. Otherwise its unmolested and not taped down so it can easily be removed. Was $430 shipped. $300 obo.
- Custom “waterslide” that I built. Houses a 7 gallon water tank. Has two drawers for misc. items and a paper towel holder. I keep all my kitchen/cooking equipment in it. Has dual locking slides and extends just past the tailgate. Requires custom mounting. I just bolted it through the truck bed. Beefy enough to stand on for access to upper GFC area. $500 obo.
*located in Flagstaff Arizona but will drive just about anywhere to meet you, especiall if you have an FWC to trade.
*misc. gear in the pictures not included. Axe, shovel, fire ext., sleeping bags etc.