FS: Superlite Launch Edition in Seattle area—SOLD!

Selling my Launch Edition Superlite. it’s in good but used condition, some scuffs on the edges and one strap mount had a little bit of thread pulled out but I think that was from brand new. It’s been on my truck since October of 2021, only took off twice for a short period.

I got it from the original person that preordered it, he never opened it and just transferred it to me. Im only selling since I purchased a new GFC Platform camper

Comes with the ladder and the Superlite ladder mounts, also comes with the awning poles and mounts from FredRunner on Instagram. And of course the Superlite crossbar mounts. (I used a Exped Megamat Duo 10 LW+ in it, can include for $250 more, I recently warrantied it through REI so its pretty new)

Im in Lake Stevens, Washington, near the Seattle area. I will not ship. asking $1400 obo.

Please send all personal information, such as phone numbers and email, via personal message.

Hey Patrick, just curious if you happen to have any quick release mounts with this? I’d be interested in purchasing if you do.

No I don’t.