FS - Tacoma 5' Bed V1 with Gen3 upgrade hinges + Accessories Ketchum ID

This camper is 3 years old but only used it about 10 times. Other than 1 cosmetic scratch on the side (see photo) it is excellent condition. Upgraded hinges to Gen3, GFC did the upgrade. Also included in the sale is the ladder (used once) and the roof rails (never used). Paid 11k + for everything.
Selling because I’m not using it and bought a pull behind. Located in Ketchum, Idaho. Pick up only unless buyer wants to meet at GFC in Belgrade to have them install. Buyer would need to pay the gas money for me to get there. Tacoma bed is 5’1", I believe they call this the short bed. I’ll accept Paypal, certified check, or cash. If using Paypal buyer will need to make up the 2% fee that is taken out. Email with question. $7500.00 OBO. Email with questions.

1 Like

Interested! Can you email me: cwriley55@gmail.com

Hello, if you still have this please let me know. robertc444@hotmail.com

@krafford is this still available? i’m in the bozeman area and interested.

We’ve still got it down in Ketchum. A bunch of inquiries but people just can’t figure out how to get it. Let me know.

Still have it? I my be interested in this, but it is a ways from Seattle so I have to find a time.
Thanks
Rob

Hey there, would love to come pick this up if it’s still available, will be in the area next weekend. Please let me know!

Thanks
Nick

@krafford my phone 360-739-3702. Let me know.

Do you still have this? Looking to buy this weekend if you do!

Hello. This post is quite old, guessing the unit is gone, but if not, would be very interested. I’m in Missoula, would be happy to do the meet up in Bozeman. Thanks!

Hi is this still available? Thank you!