FS- V1 GFC and 2019 F150 Lariat DIESEL

2019 DIESEL F150 Lariat loaded 82k miles
Supercrew, 5.5’ bed, Icon Vehicle Dynamics stage 2 2.5" lift, Icon Wheels, BFG KO2 tires (50-70% left). All upgrades installed December 2022.

Asking 47,500 located near Portland, OR, but I am up in Seattle most weeks. Mileage will go up as I drive it daily.

As good of a camping / adventure / overland setup as you will find. Only reason I’m selling it is that I’ll be traveling this next year and unable to use it at all - don’t want it to sit / use up the warranty.

Includes a Ford bumper to bumper warranty - good through November 2026 / 124,000 miles and the diesel engine warranty goes through 100,000 miles.

The 3.0 Powerstroke is super rare, efficient, and a proven engine.

Includes Go Fast Camper and fully built out camper setup.

Just had a full professional interior / exterior detail, including engine compartment.

Truck Details:
Lariat trim
Heated / Cooled front seats
Heated rear seats
Panoramic Moonroof
Automatic wipers / high beams
LED / HID headlights and fog lights
Auto dimming mirrors
Electric retracting running boards
Adaptive cruise control
Lane keeping
Blind spot monitoring
AWD / 4WD / 4WD Low
FX4 Offroad Package (locking diff)
Tow package
Trailer brake controller
Pro trailer backup assist
120v inverter
CB Radio, antenna, etc
Spray in bed liner
Tailgate fold out step
Only blemish is a scrape on the passenger dash (see photos).

Camper details
V1 Go Fast Camper - purchased new
Upgraded V2 hinges and tent
Comes with extra V2 tent (brand new) and unused V1 tent.
The snaps on one side didn’t line up perfectly so GFC warrantied the tent (a few snaps still will not connect or are missing)
Super comfy early GFC mattress (thicker than later models).
Comes with both extra strong and original lifting struts (will support a ski box popped up) - extra strong are currently installed.
ARB awning with GFC mounts included (not currently installed)
Yakama roof rack bars with GFC mounts
CB Radio antenna mounted to camper with GFC antenna mount
Interior built out with Wickum Weld custom aluminum box, bench, and small kitchen all in marine mahogany plywood.
AA battery LED light strips
12v DC system in the bed with a 12v Battery, rooftop 125W solar panel, solar charge controller, disconnect switch, and 12v plugs
Victron BMV 712 battery monitor (bluetooth so you can check the charge level on your phone). - ready to plug in a fridge, chargers, or anything else you need.

Note- the bed looks wet in the photos but that’s just because I had loaded / unloaded it in the rain.

Clean title in hand.

lots of additional photos here: craigslist - account log in

A few more photos - the bed is only wet because I loaded / unloaded it in the rain.

Would you be willing to sell the GFC?

At this point I’m hoping to sell it all as a package.

Still for sale?