FS V1 GFC for 2019+ Ranger

Selling my GFC V1 (#750) for a 2019 Ford Ranger. Grey space frame, gray panels, front and rear window (see through for rear view mirror). Tent has windows and main entry. I’ve added a USB light strip to tent and one in the cargo area. Nothing fancy, utilitarian set up. Camper is used but in excellent condition. Panels upgraded to removable hinges.

Located in So Cal. Selling simply because I’m moving my truck in a different direction and don’t want to put the camper on the fiberglass fenders I’ve recently installed. This thing is rad and treated me well. Not willing to ship and buyer will need to procure new weather strip for camper placement. $8,000-obo

1 Like

Price update $6,500

1 Like

What’s your bed length?

It’s the 4 door ranger. I think it’s 61”

still available?

Yep still available.

I know it’s been several months, but still available? In Reno but can head to SoCal in a moment’s notice. Do you have any pics?

Looks a little worse for the wear but functionally in great shape! I can’t figure out how to send a DM on this platform so if you could shoot me an email we can get the ball rolling and talk price. I’d be happy to send a deposit for you to hold it until I can make it down to SoCal. Would be within roughly a month I believe.

kevinac4@gmail.com