FS: V2 Camper 2022 Silverado Crew Cab

Selling my V2 GFC due to some life changes, but don’t worry they’re positive! This camper is currently installed on our 2022 Silverado crew cab 5’8" bed. Like new condition!

Price: 7,000 obo
Specs: Stone Grey Tent + Side Doors, Solid Panels F/R (Black)

We’ll be GFC owners again in the future, but in the meantime reach out if you’re interested!

2 Likes

Hey man I know it’s a long shot, but I live in Gateway and am really interested if you could go to $5K. And even then I’ve got to get that infamous wife approval haha. Again, I know it’s a long shot and I definitely don’t want to be offensive. I blew up my knee this winter so with medical bills this is about all I can swing. Let me know what you think and best of luck!

Let me give it some thought and we can touch base in a couple of days.

10/4, thanks for the reply!

I might be interested in working something out, let me check my vacay days for a road trip.

Got an email or number I can reach out to

Do you know if the 2022 bed and a 2017 bed are the same, I.e would this fit a 2017 Silverado?

Do you know the outer dimensions of your bed front to back and side to side? I have a 2014 Silverado and want to see if I have a fit.

Interested if you’d drop price to 5k. Would drive up from Phoenix, AZ.

Would do 7k if I knew if it was available still…

I know it’s a longshot, but is this still available?

Is this still available?

Is this still available?

Seeing a lot of asks on here but is the rig still for sale? I’m on the central coast CA but can drive up or whatever we can work out. Let me know. oodevo@gmail.com

I’d drive to you if you can do 6k

This still available? I’m located in MT.