FS: V2 GFC XL for 2021+ F-150 5.5 bed Sparks, NV

Hello,

I am listing my V2 GFC XL camper for a 2021 and newer Ford F-150 5.5 foot bed. It is located at in Sparks, NV.

Asking $9400 or best offer.

Selling because I am in the military and I was expecting to stay on the west coast for a few more years, however found out recently I will be moving overseas and wont be able to take the F-150 or the GFC.

The camper is Tornado grey, with Tent side Doors, and the Front and Rear topper windows - $8875
2 Beef bars still in box - $418
The mantis Claw with ladder - $289
VRNCLR Go Fast Camper V.2 Bedding Catch - XL / Short Bed (5-5.5’) / Coyote - $135
VRNCLR The Top Shelf Coyote - $165
Total not including install: $9882

If you look at the white roof you will see some scratches on the roof, they are purely cosmetic. Long story short we had to take our infant son down to the Children’s Hospital Los Angels didn’t want to go into the parking garage but it was the only option and the truck cleared the sign to get in. It turns out it was not quite enough clearance and the top of the camper got scratched. But it it does not effect the performance of the GFC.

Thank you for taking the time to view my listing. There is a link for pictures at the bottom of the post.
Ross Armstrong

PICTURES OF MY GFC <<<<<<<< click here for photos

Price reduction bump. After considering my post asking $7500 or best offer for the XL GFC.

Sold thank you for looking.