FS: V2 XL GFC Camper for Tundra

I’m considering selling my XL V2 from my Crewmax 5.5’ bed 2021 Tundra. I don’t use it as much as I wish I could. I’m posting to see how much interest there is.

It was installed at GFC HQ on August 29, 2021

It’s Black with the gray fabric
Doors on both sides and small side windows
2 black beef bars up top
Front and rear windows
J Edgar drip rails and 1 step up
Matt Gecko lights
Fitted sheets

It’s not perfect, but it’s in great shape, I can provide more details, explain all the little imperfections, etc to interested buyers. Please message me if you’re seriously interested and I’ll give you my number for questions and pictures. I travel out of town a lot so have limited time to show/make a sale when it gets to that point. That being said, I’ll do my absolute best to describe it to serious buyers to be sure there are no surprises and I’m not wasting anyone’s time.

I’m located in NW Washington.

Asking $8200

Thank you

1 Like

I’m definitely interested, especially if you can bring it closer to SoCal. Please message me. Thanks!

I just reread your post. I dont have a 2022. GLWS

I have a 2021, that was a typo, I fixed it.

I have a 2020 tundra crewmax and am interested in your GFC V2. I am located in San Jose, CA. Can you please shoot me a text? 5103141803. Thanks!

-Albert

Message sent your way!

Hi there - if the sale doesn’t go through and is still available, I am definitely interested in the camper as I have a 2021 Crewmax and I live in Seattle for an easy transaction. Thanks! rsquaredinus@gmail.com

Still available? @Rhino8541

Text me At your earliest convenience if it is! Very interested

This camper is sold pending funds, however I will update the thread if anything changes. I I appreciate all the interest!

1 Like

TY again @Rhino8541 :blush:

Enjoy @Wavybert !!! It was great meeting you!

1 Like