Gear Vault

This is a hot ticket. Love how they built this.
Im a die-hard GFC fan, but i wish they made something more like this…right depth, right length… anyone seen these for the gfc…
I realize they (GFC) just dropped something similar… but its white and full length…

3 Likes

Lone Peak is really reminding me of what Super Pacific did when GFC released the V2.

Looked at everything/or what the consumer was wanting and offered it with the Super Pacific. Lone Peak now seems to be doing something similar but maybe answering the call of what is missing in the GFC V2 and the Super Pacific.

I am truly curious to see how Lone Peak handles the campers though. The hype was real on social media but in person, I wasn’t too impressed. Wish them nothing but the best though because items like these only put more pressure on GFC and others to innovate.

3 Likes

Completely agree. I love my GFC… not holding back there.
I do wish they’d look at the market and get running on the add on market. I mean sure i could build something… but that half side door gear vault is looking wayyy good.
The big thing for me, is that it dosnt take up much room on the inside of the truck bed.

1 Like

And a pass through window? that’s the ticket there

1 Like

and still cheaper than a GFC with extras… just saying

1 Like

Im curious the measurements of the openings on the Loan Peak and how transferable the addons would be.
I realize not everything would work… but i bet it would be easier to build a frame that could be installed in the GFC allowing for other comapny add ons, if the openings are larger i guess.

2 Likes