GFC Camper #1937 For Sale

Hi GFC Fam,

I put a $500 deposit down for a GFC Camper in January. The build date was originally slated for July but has pushed a little bit to the fall Oct/Nov. I need to sell my spot as other financial responsibilities have sadly taken priority over the GFC. I originally selected all options but I have yet to be asked to confirm anything. That ask and invoice should come very soon. Looking for someone that can move fast here and wants to skip that long lead time.

I’ll keep this up for a few days and gauge interest. At a minimum I’ll need to recoup the $500 deposit I placed on the camper back in January.

Thanks

Tim

Hey Tim, you mentioned you selected all options and was wondering what did you pick and for what make and model vehicle?

-Eddie

It was for a Tacoma double cab long bed. The options were a front and rear camper window and the tent side double doors. But given I selected those options in January, I’m sure you could change them to whatever you want.

Awesome, is it possible to chat through text or email if you have time. I’m interested but just want to confirm few things. Thanks

(323)7882318

I am interested in buying your spot, or trading my 2201 spot. three I O 62five-two3seven5.

I will buy your build spot #1937.

Is this spot available, I would like to buy it, can they do a short bed tacoma? or would it need to be for the long bed.

Is this still available? If so, I’m interested.

Hi Tim - have you sold spot #1937?

Hi is this still available?

@Foxytaco Hey Tim! Is this spot still available?