GFC Ladies and Gents who are not in the West -Where are you?

Where in Maine? MidCoast here, Boothbay Harbor. I’m in the process of purchasing build spot 1931.

Hancock, on the peninsula on Frenchman’s Bay. Close to Acadia NP, so if anyone’s vacationing there and want to see the camper let me know. Build 546, so it isn’t what’s being manufactured now.

3 Likes

Another Canadian. Out west but up north. Currently waiting for my GFC.
Near Kamloops, BC.

4 Likes

Here’s a general idea of where everyone is - I’m glad there’s interest in the thread -if more owners jump in, I’ll add to the map.

7 Likes

Down on the Panhandle in Fort Walton Beach Florida. I’ll be somewhere in the rockies all summer long after I pick up my GFC in early June!

2 Likes

I’m in Northern CA near Tahoe pick mine up on 5/8. Got a little antsy so I did some insta photoshopping. Ha! If any of y’all travel out west and need info or a driveway for the night let me know.

4 Likes

Madison Wisconsin here! Hoping to snag a Superlite someday as I’ve been in a Tepui setup the last few years. I travel all over for work so I’m sure I’ll see some of you around.

Like others, I’ve only ever seen one GFC in person though (in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan). So rad!

2 Likes

Little Rock Arkansas here… Got my GFC V1 last November. And so far its been used in the hills of North Arkansas, New Mexico and Arizona.

2 Likes

@Devilman Head to the Ouachita’s often? 'Round Mena?

1 Like

I havent yet… Im primarily a rock climber… so if Im camping in the hills… its most likely farther north of there… in the boston mountains… or around Jasper.

1 Like

I’m hanging out down in the DFW area and had a V1 since last February. Taken it all over.

1 Like

I haven’t been up that far camping, but have been through the area many years ago. I do mean to head that way this summer though, If you’re not averse to sharing, I may hit you up for a couple good spots in the middle of nowhere. :fist:

2 Likes

Central Indiana, picking up the V2 RTT in a few weeks(hopefully)! Cool thread BTW

3 Likes

Glad to see another Hoosier!

1 Like

Not many of us! Nice Tacoma!

1 Like

And another Hoosier. Evansville. Picked mine up Dec. 2019. #436

5 Likes

Still waiting for mine… I’m in Cleveland East side

Richland creek area has a camp ground… and lots of dispersed camping as well.

1 Like

I’m in Morristown, TN. Picked up my camper August 2020

It’s good to see I’m not the only East Tennessean @brvermilli21.

@blue5001, The map is a cool idea. Maybe if enough people are interested, it could lead to some meetups in the future.

3 Likes

Im in South Jersey/moving to Philly area shortly (about a month). Just picked mine up. Interesting drive to say the least lol.

So far I knew Chuck was close by, seems like he is the only one so far haha.

7 Likes