GFC Ladies and Gents who are not in the West -Where are you?

That would be awesome! I also hope someday they have an authorized east of the Mississippi dealer/servicer in the future.

1 Like

I am near Chuck, by about an hour, in Northern VA. I know another guy in NJ has one, but I cant remember his name…

oh also @Sdfish84is in Southern MD ?

2 Likes

I’m around Shenandoah, VA and also DC.

1 Like

Nice man! how you liking it so far?

Thanks much! I’m glad to see that people are interested. I’ll update the map again in a week-ish. I may add #'s corresponding to user’s post value in the thread. Or just stick with the pins :man_shrugging:

Thats awesome! do you have a V1 or V2? I camp frequently in GWNF around Harrisonburg or Woodstock. We should definitely meetup with @crazyfingers after I get mine. **hopefully in July

1 Like

if you want to zoom in, you can put me in Ashburn VA or Leesburg VA

1 Like

Awesome! I got a V1 the end of February. I’m right by the GWNF, a lot of nice places to camp. Planning to head down to Stokesville for a bit this week.

2 Likes

It’s been awesome so far. Mine is a V1, #774. I’ve had no issues with hinges yet, but I’m planning to get them upgraded this fall. I have another friend from Sevierville who is getting a GFC this fall, so pretty soon there will be three of us within just a couple counties.

1 Like

It’s great so far! .

Southern MD for me.

4 Likes

Long Island, NY

Get after it!

5 Likes

@RoxyTaco Sick!! Where are the last two from?

Yellowstone in 2019 after picking up the GFC. I wish it was summer, park is amazing!

1 Like

Austin Texas. Also neve saw a GFC in the wild. We picked up ours from the trucking yard last week and can’t wait to go out and camp. Likely first stop will be the Davis Mts / Alpine :camping:

1 Like

https://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/davis-mountains

I’m in Crownsville Maryland

Sorry for the double post didn’t realize I already shared my location.

lol ^^^ @crazyfingers - you should just assume that you’ve answered everything. I don’t think there is a post that you haven’t touched lol - Glad you revived this one.

***There should be a bunch more of us by now. I’ve been a bit out of pocket lately, but will go through and update the map shortly.

WHERE ARE Y’ALL? :metal:t3:

1 Like

Glad to add my post to this growing list of GFC owners. After 27 years in the Army, I am in Lexington, Kentucky. Picked up my V2 GFC this past June.

2 Likes