GFC Latch Covers

I just got these installed! Took less than five minutes and seems like a great solution. Will test this weekend.

5 Likes

Look great! Glad you like them and appreciate the support!

1 Like

Alright everyone! For those of you that are interested, I will be restocking the shop tomorrow (7/14) @ 5:15pm MST.

To reiterate, if ya miss out please don’t worry! I promise I will be restocking and will update the post with a new date!

Thanks again!

2 Likes

Post is live!

Just got the 6 pack. If you have any issues shipping to Alaska let me know. Happy to pay the extra shipping cost as the $5 seemed pretty cheap unless it’s the standard usps rate.

3 Likes

@JeepfromDetroit Thanks for reaching out and offering! That’s standard USPS rate so should be good to go! Tried to pack them relatively small to keep shipping prices down for everyone.

Appreciate the order and hope you enjoy!

3 Likes

These look great; following thread so I can know when there’s a new batch available.

1 Like

I had at least half an inch of dust on my rear bumper this weekend and really none of it got past these lock covers. They also aren’t annoying to open, and go back on securely and easily.

Really well done, and super pleased with them!

2 Likes

Glad your enjoying them! Thanks for the feedback and awesome to hear they are working well for ya!

game changer right? No more dirty locks!

1 Like

Got mine today and these things are really well made!

3 Likes

@Buhlockaye doesn’t miss on the quality!

3 Likes

Is there a plan for another restock of these? I’d love to order some!

2 Likes

Definitely will be! Just waiting on some more filament and once I got some more stock I will update the thread with a release date :metal:t3:

2 Likes

Went to do an install in these this morning before hitting Canada and noticed a crap ton of dust and n and around the latches. Any concern you can see with doing a quick power wash clean and then adding some of the boeshield before putting these on?

I’d like to keep the dust and grime from the Alcan out this time if it’s remotely possible

1 Like

I’ve power washed the covers before to clean them with the rest of the truck. Long as you aren’t actively trying to heavily blast the cover off causing harm it should be completely fine. Haven’t tried biosheild but have also power washed the bare latches as well

Should greatly reduce the amount of dust in the locks as well once the covers are installed.

2 Likes

I have found that my entire rear panel and tailgate will be completely covered in dust and you pop open the cover to really clean latch. They are super effective.

2 Likes

this was the easiest install I’ve ever done :joy:

Had time waiting on dinner to finish cooking so tackled it at camp. These should help tremendously over the next week as I head back up on a thousand miles of gravel :joy:

7 Likes

Look great! Can’t wait to hear how they hold up for ya. And yes, probably one of the easiest gfc mod installs I’ve ever done. OSG sheets may have been slightly easier haha

Doge agrees the install was easy as well.

2 Likes