GFC MEETUP 10/14 | Product Giveaways, Camping & More!

OFFICIAL GFC MEETUP | 10/14/2023 - 10/15/2023

Join us October 14th for our first official GFC Fall Campout, right here in Montana. First on the agenda is a meetup at our HQ with tons to do, followed by a BIG group campout. We’ll have plenty of space for rigs, vendors & product giveaways, food & drinks, and tours of our production facility to show you how our campers are built. Let us know if you can make it, and scroll for all the finer details. RSVP HERE and we’ll keep you in the loop with updates.

We’ll start things off at GFC HQ from 9am - 2pm , where you can meet members of our team, other GFC owners, product vendors and more! We’ll have parking available to show off your rig and other customer builds, and there will be free booth spaces for approved vendors. We’ll be serving up food and drinks for everyone until around 1pm, at which point we’ll have a product raffle with some really rad GFC accessories and vendor products you won’t want to miss out on.

Once we wrap up at HQ around 2pm, we’ll caravan to Pipestone for our overnight campout. Pipestone is right in our backyard, and has plenty to do from off-roading, hiking & climbing, mounting biking & and moto trails, and much more. We’ll bring some games of our own, but we encourage others to bring their own fun to share as well. This is a kid friendly event, and feel free to bring your furry friends (the well behaved ones).

If you aren’t an owner, no sweat. Come by and check things out, we’d love to say hey and show you our community while you get hands on with our products. So invite your friends, and get ready for some camping with even better people-- it’s going to be a great time!

While some vendors might not have a booth, all will be joining in on the product giveaway. More to come, but here’s the initial list:

• Montana Knife Company
  • Gastro Gnome
  • @AERONAUT
  • Cudaway Knives
  • Big Sky Rod Box (@BSRB)
  • Maxtrax
  • Oboz Footwear
  • Dark Horse Customs/ Outfitters
  • Voormi
  • Steadfast Systems (@Rocky)
  • Roly Poly Coffee Co.
  • Brigg Beard Co.
  • Hatch
  • Grayl
  • JE Designs (@jedgar)
  • DIY Community
  • And more to come!

Be sure to RSVP by CLICKING THIS LINK and entering your email -OR- reply below. We’ll keep you updated with any vendor additions and more!

5 Likes

Hey Everyone - We’re stoked to be hosting this event with you all! Myself and the team are putting in a ton of work to make this the best meetup yet, and we can’t wait to share a very rad weekend with you all before temps start dip.

There will be plenty to do as outlined above and on the info page, but if you’re curious about any details just let me know here!

2 Likes

Hey DIY or Aftermarket Makers - Want to promote your product at our event? We will be providing free booth space for any approved vendors to share info with our community. We just ask that you provide an item or two for the giveaway/raffle like our good buddy @Buhlockaye.

Send me a message if you’re interested!

3 Likes

THIS. IS. SO. RAD.

We Will Be There GIFs | Tenor

4 Likes

3 Likes

Montana isn’t tooo far from Oregon…

4 Likes

Dave Chappelle GIF - Dave Chappelle Rick - Discover & Share GIFs

Sounds like we’ll be seeing you real soon, @Dogandagladiator

7 Likes

Are we bringing pedal bikes or Moto bikes?
tmp

4 Likes

I was thinking about seeing who’d be interested in some moto. I’ve ridden there before but only a little bit, I think there is quite a bit of singletrack there from what I’ve been told.

2 Likes

All are welcome at Pipestone.

2 Likes

Man i love that yall do these meet ups… is there a spot we can see when these are like 12 months out, or even 6?
I know yall are from MT which is rad, but GFC has campers all over the US and then holds awesome rallys, but only gives a few weeks heads up…
Nothing but love here, and maybe a nudge to plan ahead and prepare… one of the LNT basics…

1 Like

I am officially heading East for this! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

9 Likes

Team BSRB will try to make it!!

2 Likes

@BSRB - Let’s get you some booth space to show things off :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Should we caravan for this?!

Would love it, but I am on the 3 month old baby at home program so I will be doing an overnight drive I think.

Oh man, I wish you luck!

Just wanted to let whoever know, the email sent out when rsvp’ing, the banner shows 10/6-10/8. The description is correct.

Bro this has me absolutely stoked. Will be a pleasure shaking your hand in person.

4 Likes

Please bring moto. I miss my bike :smiling_face_with_tear::rofl:

1 Like