GFC “Spotted” thread

Seems like many forums I have been a part of usually have a “spotted” thread. See another Go Fast? Post about it here.

I have seen 5 so far in the wild. Most were during our WA->CO->WA journey. Just yesterday saw an Orange TRD off-road with one in Seattle. Black or gray panels (can’t remember), orange frame, window in the back. We were in ours and waved back as you passed.

Randomly parked next to a cement 3rd gen with an early model GFC in S. Lake Union yesterday. Orange frame, gray panels, with an awning. Truck had California plates.

1 Like

We picked ours up in Montana last September. We randomly saw two on our way back (one in Yellowstone and one in Gifford Pinchot NF) but I’ve yet to see another.

We should do a Seattle meetup sometime.

4 Likes

Spotted on I5 in Wilsonville, OR!

6 Likes

Who’s hanging out in Inuvik tonight?

2 Likes

About a year ago I saw this rig and snapped this photo near San Jose airport…it was my first exposure to GFC and now I have a finished camper awaiting delivery to California…pictures to come and so excited for the adventures in my GFC to begin… No idea who this was but thanks for sparking my interest!

4 Likes

We need to get that Portland GFC meetup set up!

8 Likes

My buddy just saw a Tacoma and GFC headed North on I-59 around Gadsden Alabama. Anyone on here?!

Spotted!

10 Likes

Saw one of you in Spokane today right next to i90 heading east. You had a dog in the back of your crew cab.

I’ve seen a black GFC on a black Tacoma in Colorado Springs earlier this summer, and a couple of weeks ago, saw a couple of GFCs in Durango, CO. One was on a larger truck and at least one was on a Tacoma. No pix…I was not a member of this forum then. Excited to get my paint samples earlier this month, because that means they are speeding up on their production times.

I’ve seen one a couple times in Boulder, CO…magnetic grey, black GFC, with Yakima hitch rack. Gave a big thumbs up on 47th St. Who is it?

Spotted this one in Bozeman. Green looks good.

5 Likes

I saw this one in Hood River, OR on Sunday!

1 Like

My wife just texted me and said she saw a GFC by the Douglas City Store, Douglas City, CA on Route 299. Any of y’all?

Spotted in Salt Lake

1 Like

Another spotted in Utah

1 Like

No one ever “spots” me. :cry:

1 Like

We’ve seen enough of your rig :shushing_face: :star_struck: :rofl:

4 Likes