GFC “Spotted” thread

I saw two campers yesterday near the Tri-Cities in Washington: (1) quicksand Tacoma with a black GFC; (1) black Chevy Silverado (older model) w/ a black GFC.

You took that picture about two houses in front of my old house on Loring St! He’s a cool dude, met him a few times but doesn’t have a “rig build” IG. Just a personal one. Living in SD I have seen four GFC’s. There are three in PB soon to be four :wink: and I have seen another Taco in Pt. Loma with one. Love seeing them in SD! Even my girl gets hyped when she sees one haha

1 Like

Spotted in Kamas UT

3 Likes

Parked at a trailhead outside of Estes Park, CO earlier today. The only open spot was right next to it!

2 Likes

One of Cody Townsend’s videos of his Ranger and GFC was what convinced me to buy a GFC for my Ranger.

He probably should get some kind of commission

1 Like

Spotted a GFC RTT in Walla Walla, WA. Ya, the smoke is really bad.

1 Like

Ha that was me. Traveling through at the time from Whistler back to SoCal.

1 Like

Gen 1 in Utah

3 Likes

Didn’t grab any pictures, but we saw a total of 4 GFC’s in and around Yellowstone! We did stop to talk to one couple. I could tell it was brand new and they just picked it up.
Love the look of the hinges too! First time seeing them in person.

2 Likes

Spotted in Boise, ID! I’ve been seeing this cutie around and I can’t wait to get mine!

Radical full bed - m4gfc

You drove south on the hutch in NYC just before the Whitestone few days ago. Truck looked sick, turned my head and you were already gone.

Goodbye my looooovvveeeeee

1 Like

Spotted in Junction. Complete with broken hinge…

Probably passed you on the trail. :beers:

is that little park trailhead?
I was there on Halloween with mine!

Close - Third Flats.

Spotted in East Bay, CA! Good looking truck!

2 Likes

Saw this guy on the 60 fwy in SoCal this weekend.

1 Like

Spotted on the 5 north today near Pacific Beach / Clairemont!! Sick rig dude

1 Like

Spotted a GFC in the new Outside Mag/Coors light CO ad… regardless of your taste in beer, that’s big time! Cheers

5 Likes

Oh hey, that’s me at the In-n-Out line, lol.

4 Likes

Brighton UT