GFC SUPERLITE PACKAGE FOR SALE - SoCal pickup only

Hey! So unfortunately i have to sell my beloved Superlite and its accessories… The minute i had it installed my whole family went crazy and now all of a sudden my wife and my daughter want to sleep on the roof we me and my son… We are looking at some 4 person tents that can accommodate…

HISTORY: I order this Superlite last year around March and It arrived to me in November… It was fully boxed up for a month and half while i figured out how to mate it with my FrontRunner rack (I can send details on how i did it if anyone is interested?) I have spent one night in it out in Joshua Tree and it is amazing. Super warm on a 30 degree night with an amazing mattress that fits perfectly (The Hest Dually full foam mattress… No airing up or pumping and still the tent still closes nicely) I’m sad to let this go but i know that a single person or couple would be happy to have it…

COMPONENTS IN PACKAGE (I really want to sell this as a complete package)
• GFC Superlite RTT
• GFC Superlite Quick Release mounts (Holes were drilled out slightly to fit M8 nuts but still in great condition.)
• GFC Superlite Quick Release locks (2)
• GFC Telescoping ladder (I added some soft grip tape for traction and some reflective tape so you could see the rungs)
• HEST Dually (Long)Foam Mattress - Fits perfectly (50" wide X 78" long) leaves some room for pillow stowage at the end of tent.
• GZila Rain Fly Pole Holders and Poles (4) These i was going to modify to att. to my Frontrunner Slimline rack… I think these are great for summer camping if it drizzles and can be rigged w some creativity.
• I also have some Dyneema adhesive patches with fabric loops for stringing up lights inside the tent.

PRICE: 3000.00$

message me with any questions… Thank you
RamGFC

Where are you located? Text me 21four 454 902one

SoCal… Topanga Canyon area… you?

@RamGFC What is your # or email? I am very interested and can pick up in SoCal and would love to see more pics!

Hey Robby. I can send you more pics today. What do you want to see? Chadny3@yahoo.com

Cheers
Chad

Topanga Canyon… near Malibu

Just emailed you! Thanks!!

Willing to sell just the quick release locks? I’m in SoCal.

Hey! I’m interested in purchasing, located near LA area. Let me know!

Hey there. If this will fit a 1st gen Tacoma with a 6’ bed-I’d like to buy it please! I’m in the bay, but happy to drive down. Please let me know!

Hey there, is this still for sale? This is the exact setup im looking for. I’m in Santa Cruz- could drive down this weekend.

Thanks,
PB

Is it still available? Will pick up. Thanks