GFC V1 & extras FS

SOLD: GFC V1 for 2nd & 3rd Gen SB

Tacoma

I’m moving from my 2Gen DCSB Tacoma to a 4Runner… so my V1 camper IS up for sale!

Currently mounted on a 2014 Double Cab shortbed, will fit both 2Gen & 3Gen Tacomas; rear panel - tailgate seal is the only difference(p/ GFC).

Sale would include: the camper, ladder, awning brackets, beef bars & all needed hardware.

Tent is not the original V1 tent material, has been updated to the V1.5 tent and recently sent back to GFC for inspection & to be updated to current manufacturing standards.

I am not the original owner - 2nd owner.

Not in a rush to sell, since I’m looking for a specific year, spec & condition 4Runner / camper will continue to be used while I’m looking.

Camper is located in Southeastern Pennsylvania (NW of Philadelphia)…

Drop a comment below or DM me if interested…

I’m thinking $6500 OBO (definitely negotiable)

1 Like

Hello, Looking for the backstory on this camper and am interested in it. Looks very clean from the Photos but photos don’t tell the whole backstory. Thanks!

what specifically do you wanna know, I’m the 2nd owner build #41 space frame needed a bit of aTLC… some minor surface rust much I handle after asking GFC for advice, Tent was sent back for a zipper repair, inspection & was updated to current manufacturing standards…

Comes a list of extras…

Hi! I’m new here so I need some help-- is it true that this will fit onto both 2nd gen and 3rd gen tacomas? My 2015 has some miles on it, but it’s not quite time for a new truck just yet. It is true that this camper could work on my 2015 now, and then also transfer over when I upgrade to a slightly newer tacoma? Thanks!

1 Like

Yes! When I bought it, it had been mounted to a 3Gen TRD Pro…

Only difference is the rear panel seal where it meets the tailgate.

Amazing! I’m interested. Would you dm me please? (I’m too new a member, apparently dm isn’t available to me.)

1 Like

Very interested in this. Is it still available?