5’ bed drawer/power box, Tacoma cab rack for sale!

I’m selling together or separately (interests in combo take priority).
All of these items are nearly new (< 1 year old) and work perfectly.
https://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/d/chapel-hill-2021-tacoma-trd-off-road/7501158575.html

1. 2021 Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4x4 double cab short bed 13,600 miles $48,900
  2. GFC V2 Camper $9,499
  3. Custom 80/20 drawer box with LiFePO4 power station $1,399
  4. Martin Offroad roof rack with recovery boards $599

Buy all four: $58,999

It would be very helpful to know where you are located! (Nevermind, if I had looked at the craigslist link I would have known!)

For GFC Forum eyes only :wink:

The lowest I will take for the whole package is $56,000.
The Toyota dealer wants to buy the truck back and along with online retailers, there are several equivalent offers. However, I would love for this to go to someone who can appreciate the package deal.

Can you give me a call at 704-606-8270 might take the camper if we can work something out

Everything is still for sale (for those who have DM’d me about the camper and/or truck).
I will update this post when anything sells.

Truck is sold.

GFC available.
Drawer/power box available.
Roof rack available.

Truck SOLD.
GFC SOLD.
Drawer/power box available.
Roof rack available.

Do you still have the drawer and the roof rack?
Also would you mind sharing where did you have the fan installed in your gfc?

You can pm me at 559 four three zero 5484.

Thanks

Yes, the roof rack and drawer box/power station are still available. I have a listing of various GFC and Tacoma related things for sale here:

As for the fan, it’s a super easy install with a jigsaw and some lap sealant. The GFC roof is just plastic- I actually used my jig saw plugged into the drawer box power station to accomplish this with solar power parked on the street :grin:

I’m interested in the drawer box and the roof rack only. So how much will that be? Also I have a 2014 taco and I checked Martin website regarding the rack and seems like it will fit on mine. Where are you located?

Yes, the Martin roof rack should fit if you have the double cab. I’m located in Chapel Hill, NC.

Drawer box $450 (+$300 to incl. power station).

Roof rack $379 (+$120 to incl. recovery boards, mounts, bag, and taller wind fairing)

Bamm! I should just ask first before asking the price. I think it’s gonna coz me more to ship it to my location in CA. Unless we can work something out.

Ah, yeah shipping isn’t really a possibility because of the size of these items. If you were east of the Rockies, it would be well worth the drive to explore the Blue Ridge Mountains on the way home, but probably not a feasible option to drive from CA!

How about if I only get the roof rack and the accessories. Do you happen to know how much it that to ship in my location? 95747 zip.

Sorry, I don’t have any of the original packaging. Shipping is also ridiculously expensive right now… my guess is that these would easily be over $100.