Sumosprings, cab roof rack (fits with GFC), drawer box, and power station for sale

Paid $290 for these several months ago and they are in great shape (used briefly and sold truck).

They worked amazingly well with the added weight of the GoFast camper. Brought my stock suspension back up to where it should be and only cost a fraction of new suspension.

I know they work on a 2021 Tacoma TRD Off-Road and I believe other Gen3 Tacomas as well. Very simple install- can be installed with single 19mm wrench and possibly without jacks. I used my spare tire jack to raise the rear end an inch.

DM me if you’re interested and/or want to work out a shipping option. I’m in North Carolina.

Check out the manufacturer details:

Dropped price of sumosprings to $129.
Looking to get rid of all Tacoma accessories to make room for Tundra accessories!

For local pickup in Chapel Hill, NC, I also have:

brand new tire chains/tensioners $39 for both

drawer box and power station $450 each

cab rack, recovery boards, and mounts $429 for everything

Would you ship springs to Colorado or too much of a pain? Was in NC for a few weeks but back in Colorado.

Sure, shipping is not a problem for the Sumosprings. I would estimate shipping would be around $25-$30. Direct Message me your address and I can figure out a more exact cost.

All of these items are still available, dropped prices.

Interested on the drawer. Short bed?

56" x 16" x 9.5" (L x W x H)
It is a few inches shorter than the interior of a short bed Tacoma. This was intentional so that it can fit behind bed stiffeners and have a slight gap to run any necessary cables out the back.

It currently has 2 brackets that can be used with the factory Tacoma bed bolts. However, the cross supports can be shifted fore and aft and brackets can be positioned anywhere within the frame or on the cross supports for other trucks.

Alright i have a long bed let me look into the measurements. Thanks

Still have the Sumo Springs?

Yes, sumo springs, roof rack, recovery boards, drawer box, power station, and tire chains are all still available.

Still available? I just saw this thread.

Yes, everything is still available.

What your number? I’ll reach out to buy.

Everything is still available. Pricing negotiable.

Just sent you a message. I’ll buy the sumosprings.

1 Like

I’m willing to ship the Martin Offroad roof rack (Tacoma DCSB 2005-2022) with additional custom taller wind fairing (for comparison, normal price is $575+ and you’d have to pay shipping and taxes). Disassembled and ready to be packaged up.
I’m asking $349 for local pickup or ship it anywhere in continental U.S. for $100 more.

01414_ihKC893wBQxz_0c603P_600x450

1 Like

SumoSprings sold.

Still available:
roof rack
recovery boards
tire chains
drawer box
power station

SumoSprings sold.
roof rack sold.

Still available: