GFC V2 for 3rd Gen Tundras (6 1/2 bed length) (Like-New) (Located in NY)

Selling few month-old GFC V2 for 3rd Gen Tundras (6 1/2 bed length). Selling the truck to downsize so need to get rid of the GFC. $7200 or best offer.

1. 175W Renalogy solar panel on the roof
  2. Rain guards installed on the front
  3. Led Lighting installed
  4. Has tent door openings on all sides

Located in Quogue, NY. Willing to meet somewhere in the middle if need be.

1 Like

Hey there! I am interested in your GFC. Is this still available? I’m in RI

Hi Andrew, yes it is still available. Let me know if you have any questions etc… or if you would like to set up a time to come check it out.

Excellent! My first question is what year is your truck? Mine is a 2015. I want to ensure it will fit correctly. I’m definitely Interested in checking it out. Would you be willing to meet up in the middle? New London? I’m in Newport.

Yes the 3rd Gen Tundra started in 2014. What length is your bed, short, normal or long?

Preferably would like to meet on Long Island at Orient Point. There is a ferry that goes from New London to Orient Point. However, if you are serious about buying it, willing to meet somewhere else if need to be.

It will also take 4 of us to remove it and install it onto your truck.

I’ve got the 6 ½ ft bed. I was only asking about meeting in New London based on the “meeting half way” in your post. What is the build number of your GFC? I am wondering, does the warranty transfer after resale?

Sorry forgot I said that in my post. Yes if serious, willing to meet halfway.

Will send you build number later. As for the warranty, I am not sure. I will reach out to GFC.

When would you like to meet?

Sounds good, thanks. Tentatively, next weekend. Let’s wait to plan a meet up date until we hear back from GCF about transferring the warranty. That will play a role in what I am willing to spend.

1 Like

Sounds good, I just emailed GFC about the warranty so will let you know when I hear back.

Hey Reed, just checking to see if you had heard from anyone at GFC.
I was also hoping to make you an offer. Would you like to discuss through email? Or are you cool with just going through the forum?

Still no word from GFC, have emailed and called. I am good with the forum but if you would like happy to email as well so let me know. Hopefully will have an answer tomorrow, if not will try reaching out again.

Hi Andrew, heard back from GFC. “the warranty extends to the new owner, which is good for 2-years. The hinge upgrade for V1 owners does not have an expiration date.” - GFC I received my GFC Oct 2021, however, did not use it till late Winter / Spring.

Let me know your thoughts etc.