GFC V2 from 2022 Colorado Short bed For Sale

For sale v2 for Chevy Colorado 5’bed, with lots of extras.

• Photo(s): Including a photo of the item is highly recommended as it helps potential buyers visualize the item.

v2 for Chevy Colorado 5’bed with front and rear windows and ever option offered from GFC. comes with shower stall from Kickass, OVS 270 6k awning with lights,180watt solar panel, two beef bars, ladder, SoftGoods fitted sheets and 2”cushion pads. Projector screen for campfire movie night. Five GFC awning brackets and hardware. Absolutely no leaks and completely dry. No issues at all.

I’m letting go do to a pending divorce. This GFC and all components are only 6 months old and only used three times.

I’m in Tyler Texas, willing to meet with in reasonable distance.asking price is $9500 for everything, also have a ModUdeck drawer system for sale for $1000. Custom made for truck.

Please send all personal information, such as phone numbers and email, via personal message.

1 Like

Still available?

Yes it is. I haven’t been actively trying to sale but yes it’s available.

Still available?

Pricing without the awning, shower, and movie screen?

$7,500 without

Hey there! Would you be willing to sell three of the GFC awning brackets? Thanks!

I would sale brackets with the 270 OVS awning if you’re interested but I’m not interested in the sale of brackets only.

Fair enough. I already have an awning, but thanks for the reply!

Any chance you’d sell the truck with it?

1 Like

Yes, I would. I would even throw in the drawer system. You can call or txt me at 903-372-5322.

After further consideration I don’t think your setup would work unfortunately. Thank you!

@KennethCounts now that i’m revisiting this, do you have pics of it with the tent deployed? Stone material or orange? Winwows? I know you said has every option but just checking. Also is the ladder going with the unit?

It’s the olive tan color with all options and yes it will come with ladder. Are you interested in the truck combo or just GFC? I will be happy to take pictures of it open or even a video walk around. You can txt me at 903-372-5322

just the GCF. want it for my ZR2. Yes if you dont mind sending me some pics/vids privately that would be awesome. Sorry for the delay I dont get on here right away. logistically its not ideal due to the distance in between but perhaps something that can be figured out.

I can send you pictures if it deployed tomorrow. As for the distance, I’m sure we can work that out as welll