Gladiator leitner rack for sale

Got an opportunity to buy a spot off of someone about 4 weeks ago and I now have a pick up date in October! This means i need to get rid of my Leitner design rack, it is the forged model. You would be buying the rack, pair of riser kits, and an xl generation 2 gearpod. I am asking $1900, have only had them for about 5 months so everything is in excellent condition. It is a burly rack to mount your gfc rtt to! let me know if you are interested, I am located in west Texas. Here are a few pictures of the rack on the truck.

I recommend Vilmont for none GFC related stuff.

Thanks, I will check it out!

Was I speaking to you?

Hey Bear, the question I asked you was genuine as I was confused as to why you took offense to my recommendation. The guy I was actually talking to seems to have responded completely fine. He posted a rack up for sale that did not have a GFC rtt on it, therefore the chances of it selling would have been low. My recommendation was legit as Vilmont is a very well known place to sell any truck parts pretty fast. My intention is was to help him sell his rack and he understood that. You on the other hand, are showing up 2 months later with hurt feelings about how it’s okay he’s selling his leitner rack because you have a GFC rtt on yours. The difference here is he didn’t have a GFC rtt on it. You do. Get it?

2 Likes

Pretty sure @pilitojrs was being helpful with another place to post things, not telling someone what to do. This forum is great which is rare on the internet so lets just assume the best first :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Exactly. That’s all I was trying to do because I know the feeling of wanting to sell something fast and I always use Vilmont for parts, so figured let others in on it as well. Thanks for understanding what my intentions were :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I don’t see what’s so wrong about the phrase “none GFC related stuff”… I think you may be reading way too much into my sentence. It really isn’t that serious.

Anyways-

Have a great one! :slightly_smiling_face: cheers.