Help with transfer of GFC v2 to new vehicle

Hey! :wave:

I am selling my GFC to someone. For now, I’ve removed it from my bed in secure storage. I’m also selling my vehicle separately.

When I removed the camper from the bed, the “padding” of the seam between the GFC and the bed deteriorated. What’s it called, and where can I get more? I didn’t know what to search for on Google or the forums.

Thanks for the help!

As soon as I wrote this, I answered my own question, because GFC sells this thing.

1 Like