Honda Ridgeline Owners?

I know this is a longshot, but I see 5 - Honda Ridgelines in the build gallery. Just wondering if any of you are on this forum and can give some insight as to how it is going. My build/install is scheduled for April 2024. I am looking forward to seeing how the in bed trunk and side open tailgate work. Seems like it will be an ideal setup, but curious how it is going for the few others out there.

Whatup Grubby! I had mine installed early Nov 23 and it fking rules! Not 1 single complaint ! The tailgate and in bed storage operate fully without any hinderance or obstruction.
I have noticed about a 2 mpg intown /3mpg highway (speeds above 70 MPH) drop after getting this installed, but also right after I installed, I had my winter tires installed, so wont know until I get my OG tires back on for an apples to apples comparison.
There are lots of whiners about the GFC, but I have not had a single complaint about mine, I have camped in it a ton and its been flawless.

1 Like

Great to hear. Just under 3 weeks from my install. I can’t wait.

Any chance you have pictures of how it mounts to the bed of your Ridgeline? Does it inhibit using any of the bed tie downs? Looking forward to getting mine!

No, it mounts perfectly flush, tie-downs are not effected at all!