Is the V3 here? June 18th Update

I don’t think there has ever been an announcement regarding the “new” tent with the pockets, so I kind of wonder if this will be a hard launch on that versus a whole redesign or update.

I just had my tent fabric replaced so I am selfishly hoping its not a full redesign lol

2 Likes

I can understand that haha

1 Like

The GFC Instagram mentioned the new locks, so hopefully they’ll do something similar for the tent and other enhancements.

I’d say that is a good bet. I’m thinking its more of a v2.5 that incorporates the tent redesign, new locks, turbo nap, and a few other upgrades. Something similar to when GFC started adding in the billet bed mounts to new builds, then later announced the upgrade as a new item/selling point.

Would be awesome if existing v2 campers could be upgraded. But that is likely to come at a price since current upgrades are close to $1k (locks are $150, Turbo Nap is $700, etc).

I’m trying to understand if these are completely new locks, or the upgrade option currently available.

Looks like completely new locks.

@babyyota got the updated locks in March (Photos here)

1 Like

Kinda looks like a SouthCo C5-M-31-15 from that screenshot
Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 3.29.06 PM

1 Like

Well, I just ordered the upgraded locks. Haven’t opened them yet, so maybe I’ll see if I can exchange them for this new setup. If, in fact they are better than the current upgrade.

I don’t know if folks without Instagram can see this, but here’s the announcement people are talking about

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8FChTAJyo5/

3 Likes

I hope they are actually listening!

2 Likes

Today’s IG appears to confirm lighting addition

2 Likes

Man, they’re really teasing us with these posts.

Is it just me or do those silver endcaps look 3d instead of flat plate?

Yup, new end cap design as well.

Hoping upgrades will be ready for a late June install.

It’s looking like a full tent redesign based on the last GFC post (Go Fast Campers on Instagram: "Happy Father’s Day 🙌🏼🇺🇸🎉")

Seems like we will finally be able to vent from the top with that new added top flap!

3 Likes

I’m wondering if the new rear latches will be able to be added to current campers.

I just dropped to my knees in Lassen National Forest and cried out

Jk. Saw some comments on FB that were more or less “wow, can’t believe you’d do this. I just bought my camper last year and now you update it??”. It’s like an iPhone, can’t expect all the new features to be on your old model

5 Likes

Take my money!

2 Likes

Sliding window as an option would be nice.

2 Likes