ISO GFC XL for Ram Power Wagon

Hello,

Looking for a XL for a 17 Ram Power Wagon. 6’4" bed. I’m in Southern California near Bakersfield. Will drive a little for the right price.

Have an ARE camper shell currently looking to offload if you want to downsize. Plus a little cash!

Thnx!!

Still in the hunt. Hit me up if you got something.

I may be purchasing a Sprinter Van and would be selling my GFC if I do. I’ll know Monday. My XL is on a 2017 Ram 2500 6’4” bed. Unfortunately I am located in Northern Colorado…. DM me and let me know if you’re interested in trying to work something out.

Black panels, F+ R windows, Stone Grey Tent Fabric, Double side doors, 2 JED load bars, JED bed step, Ladder with mantis claws, Overland Soft Goods sheet set (Navy/Yellow), 1” memory foam topper, Rain fly for rear window. Matt Gecko lights in warm white (upper and lower) Ruff Road molle panel. Slept in literally 2 nights - was just installed 2 weeks ago. :roll_eyes:

I also have a dometic 45l fridge and 1000aH Jackery set up I’d potentially be interested in parting with.

Not opposed to meeting somewhere in the middle……

And I’d be interested in your topper.

msmtngirl, If you still have the camper I am interested in purchasing it from you

I’ve got a V1 XL that was on my ram power wagon if you are interested, I’m in the Portland Oregon

2 Likes

1 Like

What are specs on tent? Windows? Nights used? Smoked in? Any upgrades? Asking Price?

1 Like

The tent is dark grey. I believe it’s the V2 tent fabric with the 2 stock windows, rear hatch and the optional side door. There is a glass rear view window and an additional glass window on the back hatch. We used it a couple dozen times and did not smoke in it. I’ve treated the fabric with concrobium for mold control and never had an issue. I installed a maxxfan and subsequently removed it to install an acrylic star gazing window. You are welcome to have the maxxfan but you’ll have to close the opening a bit if you want to reinstall as the stargazing opening is a bit bigger. The hinge for the rear hatch has been replaced by go fast to the new aluminum extrusion hinge and I have the “trip saver” kit installed on the side hatches for now. Go Fast has confirmed that the warranty is transferable to a new owner and will perform the 2 additional hinge replacements at no cost. Asking $5K.

Fabric color

Hi, is this still available? Is it the 5’7” bed?

Still available. 6.5 ft bed.

I have one in PDX. V1, never smoked in, very clean. Hinge upgrade was done already.

https://forum.gofastcampers.com/t/re-ram-2500-6-4-platform-camper/15079

Lowered the price to $6k.

Hi are you still interested in a GFC for the Ram in So Cal?