JE Design & Fabrication GFC accessories

Is there ANY chance that you will be at the Mountain West Overland Expo in Colorado this month?

Not this year @Greg767 New baby is keeping me close to home this year.

1 Like

Understandable, Looking at your website, you would be able to sell out basically every thing you offer on it at a place like that. Great products! I’ll be ordering after I get back from the Expo.

1 Like

Have a new product I just launched. It is called the AxisClamp and it eliminates clunky universal brackets and ugly hardware, giving you the cleanest solution available for your specific tent/rack combination.

This came from a friend being annoyed with how ugly and complicated attaching his GFC tent to his Leitner bed rack was. The bars were too wide for the GFC clamp to work by itself, so he had another steel bracket attached. I designed what I think is the simplest possible way.

It is also my first product made of 6061 billet aluminum now that I have a cnc mill set up in the garage!

IMG_0536

14 Likes

Significantly cleaner

I also have a new tent pull coming soon. I am testing now, but things are looking good so far.

Its main advantage is that it is tucked out of the way when not in use, and doesn’t require you to remember to attach anything before you open your tent. It also keeps your track open for other accessories.

I am fairly tall and have never had any issue closing the tent, but realized how nice this is to use in the morning when the tent is wet! No more hugging the wet tent!

The attachment points use existing threaded holes and are 6061 Billet Aluminum. Those designs are mostly solid, but the strap is still pending. For testing I am just using an aerostrap.

Hopefully will have something available for everyone soon!

11 Likes

That looks like a slick design, well done.

1 Like

Living the dream. I want to see pics of the mill!

2 Likes

Stoked to collab with you on this! You’re always bringing genius solutions!

3 Likes

Thanks @larock !

If the dream is crashing tools after the family is asleep than I am living it for sure!

So stoked to have you working on it! Strap is going to be dialed in!

1 Like

Also a sneak peek of some upcoming things:
10Rack is getting a stronger billet plate to support the tnuts.

FSR 270 Specific awning mount (mostly I just want this for myself)

A modular solar mount that works with any thickness or orientation hard panel and can be swapped between rack systems.

15 Likes

You’re a wizard @jedgar, and an inspiration to many of us. One day I’ll have my own cnc setup, but the design and quality of your finished parts will always be the goal for a cottage/garage-based company like yours.

2 Likes

Super stoked about your solar mounts!! You put out killer designs.

1 Like

Once again Jedgarfacation ! Comes up with a solution, or an improvement for all of us.
Thx

2 Likes

The new Awning Mount for the FSR 270 Awning is live! Doing a preorder that saves you $50.00.

Optimized design for mounting a FSR 270 Awning to your GFC! Being specifically designed for one awning means the awning is as close to the camper as possible (1 inch), ultra strong, and minimal hardware needed.

Made of Billet 6061 Aluminum and powdercoated matte black. Includes (3) brackets and all tnuts and hardware needed.

Includes custom wrench to aid with install

https://jedf.us/#!/FSR-Awning-Mount-for-GFC/p/604760524/category=113909263

9 Likes

Those are the raddest awning mounts I’ve ever seen. :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

Love the idea man!!! Great use of those straps too! I bought a pair a while ago and now I have more ideas thanks to you lol

Black Friday Sale is live through the 24th. Save 20% on most items.

Big thanks to everyone for all the support over the years! This forum is my favorite place on the internet! Also, if you have a current order that is waiting for items to ship shoot me an email and I’ll apply the discount to it if one applies.

Thanks!
jedf.us

8 Likes

@jedgar Any chance you have some old Hatch Latches lying around for a V1 camper? Meant to buy some a while back but I did not, and now I don’t see them on your site. No worries if not, just thought it couldn’t hurt to ask!

Love my drip rails, game changer to keep the waterfalls out of my back seats :laughing:

Hey @MT_Taco18 I do actually have a set. DM me your address and I’ll send them to you on the house. They even have the fancy oil impregnated washers!

3 Likes