JE Design & Fabrication GFC accessories

Awesome thanks Brian! Glad you scored one and glad you are liking it.

Just installed the tent lock/knobs. Winner winner. So much easier that the OEM ratchet bolts. I look forward to future designs. I have the step ups, hatch latches as well. Genius.

2 Likes

Thanks Greg! appreciate the support!

1 Like

Installed the tent lock knobs and spacers last night. Best/Easiest to upgrade so far!

1 Like

Hey @jedgar I’d love the file for the rain drip… :upside_down_face:

DM me your email and I’ll send it to you that way, or you can grab it for free on my website. :+1:

1 Like

Found it – thanks!! Loving the step + magnet spots so far, keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Will the magnet spots work on v2?
Thanks!

I haven’t been able to confirm with GFC if they will work. If you want to be a tester shoot me a DM and I can send you some.

1 Like

I would imagine probably not. Magnets don’t stick to aluminum and the V2 is made of all aluminum right, or at least a frame.

Hopefully they will fit up on the strut mount like the V1. I think they will be even more useful on the V2 with the frame being aluminum since there are zero spots to stick your magnetic lights without them.

1 Like

Mostly good news with the MagSpots and V2! They fit on the side panels great, but not on the rear door due to the larger frame support being in the way.

Having the side doors still works just as well as in the rear position the light still hits the tailgate as well as the rest of the bed. This pic is with the lights on the side panels.

On my site there is now a V1 and V2 option with the V2 just having 4 plates vs the 6 for the V1. They are currently sold out, but moving forward they will be powder coated rather than painted!
Thanks @Kiijiiland for the test!

4 Likes

Here’s the v2 in action! Plenty of light on the tailgate without the rears. Thanks Josh!!

3 Likes

Due to so much demand I decided to produce the Drip Rail in a steel version. (anyone is still welcome to download the 3D print files for free) The plastic one has worked awesome so far, and I love that is is ultra light weight, but it is too time consuming to print, and the snap on fit means it really needs to stay on vs taking it on and off. Also, while it has held up well to hitting branches and freezing temps so far, I steel version seems like the way to go. The new one is basically the same shape, but will extend backwards further to attach to the GFC track. The below pics are the final design, just built very roughly. The final product will be 16G steel powder coated black, will include the t-nuts for mounting, shipped for free, and be right around $100.00 for a pair. Will let you guys know when the product is up and thanks again for all the support!

16 Likes

Nice! Thanks for sharing the pic!

Well I guess this is another must have!!

2 Likes

As someone waiting on a build. What do these drip rails do?

The GFC is wider than the factory drip rails on the truck so when it is raining, or snow is melting, and you are parked with the front downhill even slightly the water off the camper pours into your back door when it is open. Not a huge deal but an annoyance for sure.

4 Likes

Looks good. Is the steel version compatible with the V2?

Not sure yet but that’s the goal!

1 Like