Let's see your before and after pics

Bought the rig in 2018 stock and added a bunch of stuff not so noticeable in the pics over the 5 years. Love it though!

2 Likes

Bought it from my grandpa in 2021, helped him pick it off the lot in 2008. 48k miles when I bought it

And a recent pic

5 Likes

2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad in Blue Crush Metallic (except the guys at GFC affectionally referred to as Blurpple - which wife adopted and unfortunately the new color name has stuck). Mods include: Toyota TRD Lift, larger BFGoodrich tires, Built Industries Bed Molle Panels, ICON Add-a-Leaf, Diode Dynamic Fog Lights, 4WP Toyota Tacoma Rock Rails, etc, etc. Next mod is front bumper and winch. Any recommendations?

6 Likes

Coastaloffroad.com is going to give you the most custom tight fit. Love mine, and whatever size winch you think you need, go up one size. I like my warn winch, but I can’t remember the model right now. Whatever you get make sure you get a wireless controller. That’s a game changer.

1 Like

Before:
IMG_1226

The Dream:
IMG_1307

1st Try:

2nd Try:

Final?? Probably not…

3 Likes

I love seeing the 1st gen tundras with GFC’s. I did a mockup of my truck too. Just waiting for it to be made.

4 Likes

I’m fortunate to have Relentless Fabrications close to me. They have some nice options for the 3rd Gen too.

I’m definitely looking forward to seeing you get fitted with one!

1 Like