Light Bar Mounts. Coming soon?

I have 2 sets of the LP6 mounts that will also work for a lightbar.

I’m not using them. Happy to sell them to you if you’re interested.

Sent a private message to you @DoubleDown

Hey guys, I’m currently working all the bugs out of a Bracket system to mount a light bar and or roof rack extrusion too the V2 RTT. My goal is to have one bracket that does everything to keep the costs low. I’m working through some wind noise and tolerance issues at the moment but hope to have them all figured out soon.

3 Likes

Looks like these are available now:

1 Like

The LP9’s are 8.8” height and LP6 are 7.2”. So you’d need at least 0.8” more clearance

The photos on the website show the LP9s mounted on my camper (Crewmax Tundra). The LP6 fit within the lines of the RTT. The brackets can be inverted to either have the lights centered on the RTT or below the centerline (closer to the truck).

The 4 holes are Amps pattern (Ram mounts and other accessories). This could allow for custom attachments for other lights, or for any other creative uses. If you would like us to produce mounts for a specific light, please email support@gfcengineering.com. If we have enough interest we will support additional lights.

Keep in mind the 90deg bracket is also a good choice for mounting lights, antennas etc to your camper!

1 Like

Just mounted a Nilight 52” light bar to the front of my camper. Simple L bracket and T nuts. If anyone is looking for an easy way to mount a light bar to the camper… I originally had it mounted above my windshield but there was too much of a glare on the hood. Haven’t tested it at night yet, but hopefully this is a better solution.

1 Like

You’ll see a huge difference with it mounted behind the windshield!

2 Likes