Long Bed, Regular Cab F350 Build

Did you choose the Fox shocks over the King shocks for any reason?

Availability primarily. I like Kings as well.

We should know by the end of January if this can become an official model added to the model release list. How long it will take from there to be officially ready for production will depend on how the backlog of model releases is looking.

2 Likes

Sounds good, thanks!

I’m in Bozeman, I’ll be down to be a guinea pig. 2018 Ram 2500 8’ bed.

1 Like

Rad. Seriously Rad. Perfect setup for hauling a race car.

1 Like

so rad! Let me know when the 8’x8’ RTT comes out. my DRW flatbed needs it :laughing:

Any update on if this is gonna go to production? Been biting my nails with anticipation.

It appears I need to start looking for a pickup with an 8’ bed!

2 Likes

Don’t have a timeline yet, but it’s definitely going into production. We need to make a few small tweaks to the design, but structurally it is all good to go. So it will be added to the model rollout queue very soon. It’s an amazing amount of space.

4 Likes

Are the extrusions for the RTT machined on the same equipment you weren’t sure could fit the rails? Is that why you didn’t do a cabover? I wished GFC would do a longer cabover for 6.5’ beds so you’d have more access to the full bed. Nice to see you all pushing the envelope!

Just put down my deposit. I have a 2019 F350 CCLB. Patiently waiting (sort of :wink:) for a super amazing camper… WOOHOO!!! Looking forward to the updates. You all rock!

So they are taking deposits now for longbeds?

Not technically, but I took upon myself to be the annoying guy that shot over my $500. You know… a little additional motivation. Not like these guys are busy or anything (insert sarcasm emoji here)!!! I’m not a very virtuous person, I believe patience is a choice. So patient I will be.

1 Like

Waiting…

11 Likes

The front end of your truck is brighter than my future :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Hah!!! Yeah, I enjoy competing with the sun! I think I might have gone overboard. Just peacocking over here, that’s it, nothing to see.

2 Likes

Sweet rig! What bumpers are those?

Sweet Rig! With the cost of all those Baja Design lights, I could pay my mortgage off! :flushed:
Can’t wait to see your rig with a GFC on it. When it becomes a reality, you will see a grown man drooling!
Cheers!

2 Likes

Thanks man… The rear is a Buckstop Truckware, they are out of Oregon. The front is a one-off from a company called Baja Forged.

1 Like