My wife and I were camping near McKenzie River Oregon a month ago when we had to evacuate at midnight during a 70mph wind storm because of a fast approaching fire. We lost our tent and most of our camping gear in the fire.
Once we returned we decided to invest in a GFC rather than buying another tent. Right now we have a spot that is over 1500. I just figured I’d reach out to see if there’s someone willing to part with their spot for the $500? I can throw in some Skratch Labs hydration to sweeten the pot. Thanks for your consideration.
We have a short bed Tacoma