MagSpot product

I was going to get a few better pics of this, but since GFC posted on instagram about the HatchLatch and StepUp I figured I’d strike while the iron is hot!

I made a this to create spots to stick any magnetic accessory like lighting, speakers etc. It works awesome with a Black Diamond Remoji, but any magnetic item that isn’t super heavy will work. It aims the light into the bed when the panel is closed or outside when it is open. I think it is my favorite accessory so far.

The kit includes (6) 2"x2" laser cut steel plates and mounts to the panel strut mount using existing hardware, and you can tack on a light if you want which I will just go buy from REI down the road and stick in the box :laughing:

https://joshedgardesign.com/products.html#!/MagSpot/p/292809060/category=0

5 Likes

What size is the hole?

Nice… another great needed mod I had a very cheap price.

1 Like

Tried to order, but it doesn’t like my address. I’ve order your other two products with the same shipping address.

I think the e-commerce solution started validating addresses very recently. Let me take a look and I’ll DM you. Thanks!

The hole is 5/16" Thanks

1 Like

Issue on my end. Give the page a refresh and you should be all set!

1 Like

crushing it, this is super cool -

2 Likes

Greetings,
I am sold and just purchased a set of MagSpot. Oh yeah! Let there be light!
R.

1 Like

Going to do my best to get everyone’s orders placed for MagSpots out by Tuesday!

how cool these are, thanks again. and how cool this light is, its rad

2 Likes

Thanks! They are so handy to have around camp.

1 Like

Placed an order for a set of magspots and found a great discount on the lights so have 6 each on the way!

1 Like

How strong is the magnet on the light? I imagine doing some off-roading they will bounce off the MagSpot?

Thanks for the order! They would probably stay on driving around on pavement but would fall off for sure off-roading.

1 Like

I have these lights but use them with 3m magnet. They do fall off roading. Great looking product and Design.

1 Like