Midwest GFC Owners

Seems like you should be hosting it! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

South suburbs, Twin Cities MN here.

I’ll have to check out Rigs & Coffee, to bad I’m out of town for each one until November…

IMG_8220

5 Likes

West Michigan. Build # 3508.

2 Likes

Hey! originally from socal but moving out to michigan tomorrow. driving across!

1 Like

@etower Where in Michigan are you moving?

New owner here in Iowa. Just picked it up last week. absolutely love it so far. I’ve started a build thread for the progress on our rig. It can be found here in the build section of the forum.

4 Likes

Just picked ours up in the beginning of October. We are from Holly MI, the picture is from Yellowstone. Hoping to retire in a couple of years and travel around the country.

5 Likes

What part of Michigan? I’m in Holly, MI

Cool to see other Michiganders on here! Cheers

I’m getting my GFC installed in Bozeman this Sunday (10/30). If I’m not shipped out for work again right away when I get back, I’m going to try to make it to the 11/5 Rigs & Coffee.

Hi there
Am considering a GFC camper… anybody near Columbus, Ohio - that I could see the product and get their feedback?

Thanks in ad

I’m near Madison Wisconsin

5 Likes

I’m in the Milwaukee/Racine area in Wisconsin.
Just mounted up my Superlite. This was a great way to watch the sunrise over Lake Michigan.

5 Likes

Very nice.

1 Like

Howdy folks!
I scored a used V1 for my 2005 taco from a buddy in December, only slept in it a few nights so far but I’m super stoked.
Located in Duluth but I do a good bit of traveling and working remotely.

5 Likes

Question for y’all: my brother and I will be making the drive down to Knoxville from Minneapolis in late March and we’d like to spend a night in the GFC to break the drive up.

Does anybody have any recommendations for cool places to camp roughly in the general area between Chicago and Indianapolis?

Indiana dunes is cool, though campground is closed until April 1st. Campgrounds at Indiana Dunes National Park - Indiana Dunes National Park (U.S. National Park Service)

1 Like

In La Crosse, Wisconsin

5 Likes

If you are willing to push a little farther south, there are a bunch of great spots on the forest road south of here.
https://goo.gl/maps/qey26YVCXKs1JzHR9

Ooh, that’s some very good intel. Exactly what I’m looking for, thanks!

1 Like