Molle panel or gear organization ideas for front window of GFC?

I found an old post on here where someone was working on a large molle panel for the front of the GFC but it doesn’t look like it ever got built. I’ve done some looking around and it doesn’t look like anyone makes a larger panel to fit that space. Anyone done anything creative there, it seems like a great place to mount max trax and a shovel and other various things.

Oddly enough I was looking for something as well and just ordered a set of these https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZCJSLVV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I am going to sew them together then figure out how I will exactly mount them on the front (maybe drill and tap with some grommets?) - My max trax will be on my roof rack but I figure my road atlas’s, first aid kit, some “emergency” fishing supplies etc could mount up there easy with easy access.

@Madcap.Supply has a prototype molle panel they’re working on

2 Likes

I wanted a panel as well and looked into purchasing one. Most cost well over $500. I made one from 1/8 sheet of metal. Only down side are the components are not moveable like a Molle panel. The plus side it cost just over $100.

6 Likes

@Madcap.Supply do you need someone to help test a prototype version for a gen 1 raptor by chance? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Molle Panels are in the works! We will hopefully have them on the website in the next 2 weeks.

4 Likes

What do you expect the panels to cost?

The makers of DMOS shovels made me this one. I know they are working on making one to bring to market. I will keep you all posted when its ready.

6 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m looking for! But for a XL GFC.

1 Like

It works amazing. I will follow up with DMOS to see where they are at with it.

1 Like

I like that the window is not a total loss. I’m interested in getting one.