Montana GFC Owners

Helena here. Haven’t taken delivery yet but all that changes on 1/6. Happy to grab a brew with any other owners in the area or passers through.

1 Like

I know it didn’t happen unless there are pics but I had two GFC sightings in Helena today - other than the one on my truck. Saw a TRD Pro Tacoma on Jackson St. and a TRD Offroad on Montana south of Broadway. Being the only one, I thought, it was great to see other GFC’s in the city.

I did leave a note on the TRD Pro to see about a meet-up. Anyone else in the area, PM me too.

James

2 Likes

I’m back in Billings. I’m a Montana salmon: born here, worked for many years out of state, now back (to die…hopefully no time soon).

4 Likes

Missoula MT here

@Buhlockaye is in Billings but not much longer.

2 Likes

Currently in Billings however i will be moving to Missoula in the next few months

i

4 Likes

New to the forum. I currently live and work in Belgrade.

6 Likes

Belgrade here too. Recently ordered my GFC. June 1st can’t come soon enough.

6 Likes

Bounce between Dillon, Helena, and Bozeman mostly. The wifes current rig.

2 Likes

Montana folks…don’t forget we are having a Missoula meet n camp the weekend of Memorial Day!

Bumpin’ this one for my Montana people. Anyone else out there?

3 Likes

4 Likes

Yo Thayne, swing down sometime!

1 Like

Yo Bozeman area GFCers!

This Saturday 9/23 9-4pm- National Public Lands Day cleanup at Revenue Flats.

More info about the cleanup:
https://www.neefusa.org/npld/revenue-flats/revenue-flats-clean

Popular spot for camping, driving, playing near town, this annual cleanup is a great way to give back.

This heads up comes to you on behalf of your local Toyota 4WD club ‘406 Cruisers’ which includes a bunch of GFC enthusiasts.

Check out below and/or DM me for club info:
https://406cruisers.com/

4 Likes

Anyone in Missoula wanna get a mtb ride in tomorrow after work? Heading your way tonight.

2 Likes

Heyo - We’re having an Official GFC Meetup on 10/14 at HQ if anyone here hasn’t checked it out! CLICK HERE for more info on the event.

3 Likes

I don’t ride but I am in Missoula :disguised_face: