Montana GFC Owners

Who all here is based in Montana? Lets talk trucks, share a photo so we all know who to throw a shaka at on the 90.

Here in Bozeman, 80 series project.

12 Likes

Also in Bozeman but can be seen around Bozeman, Manhattan, Belgrade and Three Forks often. Second Gen Tacoma, the never ending story.

8 Likes

+1 for BZN

5 Likes

Is this the same landcruiser? 1997 80 Series Land Cruiser on 40s With No Lift

I love the look of the fender cuts on that beast!

2 Likes

In the Bozeman area. Spends most of our collective down time around the Pipestone and Pryor mountains. Big Ice Cave meet up?

4 Likes

Missoula. but I am retired so I try and get around as much as I can.

4 Likes

@GFC

Idaho Falls here. So not that far away I reckon. In line for a camper (#2533). And can’t wait!

Nice 80. And I spy Overland Cruisers in the background! Good crew across the street. Stephen and the guys recently turned wrenches on our 200. Can’t recommend them enough. Cheers.

3 Likes

I suppose I will play. Another fortunate Bozo/Belgrade/Manhattan native. (Totally jealous of that 80 series. Damn those fenders look slick!)

4 Likes

you bet it is! Late night google searches of 40’s no lift caught me :laughing:

1 Like

Good dudes for sure! Might need some help relocating that AC dryer.

Flathead valley

4 Likes

:wave: from Big Sky. Often at Taylor Fork and between here and West Yellowstone and into Targhee.

9 Likes

Also in Bozeman, frequently between Montana and Utah.

Red sure does make 40’s look bigger and better than White does!

7 Likes

Bozeman resident…
Currently, building my awning in the garage that I will be attached on both sides. Also, I’ll be constructing a kitchen inside the bed for those dreaded Montana winters during hunting season.
Updates to follow.

4 Likes

Bozeman based, travel all over. Mainly focusing on SW MT although I get around, especially in hunting season.

3 Likes

Great Falls here.

3 Likes

I’m in Belgrade and trying to figure out a max trax mount to the side of tent. This was the calm before the storm yesterday napping in Yellowstone.

4 Likes

I second the Front Runner mounts.

2 Likes

Home is Bozeman. I run around Yellowstone Park a bit and always love a trip to the southwest.

4 Likes

Bozeman here. Really enjoy tripping through the southwest, but the high alpine will always be home.

4 Likes