Montana GFC Owners

Who all here is based in Montana? Lets talk trucks, share a photo so we all know who to throw a shaka at on the 90.

Here in Bozeman, 80 series project.

4 Likes

Also in Bozeman but can be seen around Bozeman, Manhattan, Belgrade and Three Forks often. Second Gen Tacoma, the never ending story.

4 Likes

+1 for BZN

2 Likes

Is this the same landcruiser? 1997 80 Series Land Cruiser on 40s With No Lift

I love the look of the fender cuts on that beast!

2 Likes

In the Bozeman area. Spends most of our collective down time around the Pipestone and Pryor mountains. Big Ice Cave meet up?

2 Likes

Missoula. but I am retired so I try and get around as much as I can.

2 Likes

@GFC

Idaho Falls here. So not that far away I reckon. In line for a camper (#2533). And can’t wait!

Nice 80. And I spy Overland Cruisers in the background! Good crew across the street. Stephen and the guys recently turned wrenches on our 200. Can’t recommend them enough. Cheers.

3 Likes

I suppose I will play. Another fortunate Bozo/Belgrade/Manhattan native. (Totally jealous of that 80 series. Damn those fenders look slick!)

2 Likes

you bet it is! Late night google searches of 40’s no lift caught me :laughing:

1 Like

Good dudes for sure! Might need some help relocating that AC dryer.

Flathead valley

2 Likes

:wave: from Big Sky. Often at Taylor Fork and between here and West Yellowstone and into Targhee.

5 Likes

Also in Bozeman, frequently between Montana and Utah.

Red sure does make 40’s look bigger and better than White does!

2 Likes

Bozeman resident…
Currently, building my awning in the garage that I will be attached on both sides. Also, I’ll be constructing a kitchen inside the bed for those dreaded Montana winters during hunting season.
Updates to follow.

1 Like

Bozeman based, travel all over. Mainly focusing on SW MT although I get around, especially in hunting season.

Great Falls here.

I’m in Belgrade and trying to figure out a max trax mount to the side of tent. This was the calm before the storm yesterday napping in Yellowstone.