Mounting Awning How to

Maybe make friends with someone that has a Kinsmen awning and setup a straw purchase :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Still not sure how a company refusing to sell you parts that aren’t made for your application is a dick move. Every other company on earth would take your money in a heartbeat and they wouldn’t care if the parts didn’t work out for you.

A tiny, part time business churning out the most premium product on the market, making sure their products are only used as intended is a great thing. Sure, the wording in their response was a bit much, but it’s their decision to ensure the products get used correctly.

Let’s be honest here too. Their brackets are expensive for what it is. You could buy a welder, grinder and the material to make the brackets and still come out ahead. Now that I think about it, I should just design and build some bracket kits. :thinking:

1 Like

I have got at Ironman 4X4 270 degree ( DeltaWing XT-71 Awning and Wall Kit Package | 270 Degree Awning | 2-Piece Wall Kit.

I am having a 2022 Toyota Tacoma and have the latest GFC Camper & Topper installed. Can I use the brackets provided in the Awning set by Ironman4x4 to install? I find the GFC brackets to be pricey . Any possible issue using the brackets provided by Awning company?

PS: I am new to all this overlanding culture , reallly appreciate any help or pointers.