My interior finish out

Including the following can be helpful in making a strong build post, but feel free to be creative as you would like.

• Objective/ goal: Share what inspired you to start this project and what you hope to achieve with it. This will help other users understand the purpose and context of your post.

• Photos: Photos are a great way to show the details of a project and make it easier for others to follow along. Consider including detailed images of each step of the process, bonus if specs, drawings or CAD files are shared!

• Parts list: If you’re sharing a guide on a specific build, consider including a list of the parts and tools you used. Hyperlinking to the products can be helpful, and providing pricing information can also be useful for others who are looking to replicate your project.

• Keep it simple: While some projects may require a certain level of technical knowledge, try to keep your explanations as simple and easy to understand as possible. Remember that not everyone will have the same level of expertise, so the more accessible your guide is, the more helpful it will be for others.

• Share your results and feedback: Once you’ve completed your project, be sure to share the end result and any feedback you have on the process. This will help other users understand the outcome of your project and learn from any challenges you may have encountered.

3 Likes

So I installed a 5 foot 8in campncar tall bunk over a nomadic kitchen pull out storage. This allows me to trans port 2 bikes on the left, have a lower level sleeping space of 69x 53, storage in wheel wells and top of pantry

Going to put the Ecoflow River 2 max pro in the corner and us it to run lights, fan, phones, electic cooking when inside the camper

1 Like

Im liking the build.
You have a long drawer pull out on the bed?

Nice work :clap::clap:

1 Like

yes the drawer is I think 59 inch long, fits under the modular lower sleeping area. Nomadic Kitchens has several different set ups that you can choose from. We did this one so we can load the E bikes on the other side

2 Likes

So today I finished the side panel insulation with 3mm refective foam double aluminum sides by US energy products. Measured cut to fit between gaskets and the applied some peel and stick wall paper. Indications are reflecting 97% of radiant heat. All days next week are over 100°

1 Like

Who makes the bags you have mounted on the MOLLE panels? And are those a custom panel or something off-the-shelf that you’ve got modified? Looks like they’re held on just with two of the accessory wellnuts locations?

Grayman tactical fiberglass molle. Usin 2 accessory nuts and velcrow. I put some foam blocks between the panels to firm it up. The 4 bags are made in Alaska by small shop called firsttracksac on instagram