** NEW PRODUCT DROP ** Booster Duo & Solo - Rayco edition

GFC homies!! I hope you all had a great weekend! I’m so pumped to share our newest product we’ve been working on … it’s ready for preorder! And shipping early May :zap: :zap: :zap:

Before a giant email goes out to everyone on our list tomorrow, I want to share with you all so you could have a first look …

This is the limited edition Rayco Design print of the new Booster Duo & Solo:

The Booster Insulated Travel Sheet is our most versatile product yet:

• lightweight summer blanket (comfort to 55F / 13C)
  • add 10F / 5C of warmth to your sleep system
  • integrated stash zipper pocket
  • reversible to become a travel pillow

Unzip your pillow and it becomes a lightweight blanket, offering comfort and warmth anywhere you go.

Use it at home, on-the-go, camp, and anywhere you want. The custom aluminum key clip (matches our aerostraps! :metal:) lives inside the zipper pocket and shows our undivided attention to detail and versatility. Secure valuables to it inside the pocket, or hang the booster anywhere for convenient storage to take everywhere you go.

You’ll also notice a lovely 80 series on there with a @GFC RTT up there :eyes:

Enjoy my friends!

Much love,
Brandon :call_me_hand:

such awesome photos by @meandering.may and incredible artwork collab with @raycodesign (follow on instagram for more inspiring goodness!)

+ 380A3411-Enhanced-NR-Edit

5 Likes

@AERONAUT just ordered two Solo’s. One for the wife and one for me. Think these will be great for spring/summer camping. We already have two fire quilts for cold temps. :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

Bought!

Should go well with the original Hoverquilt I have

1 Like

Awesome!! I’m so stoked for you guys. The solos are rad in person. And toggle those things together and you’ll have a king size! :crown:

1 Like

Thanks Kyle! That’ll be awesome! The print goes reallllly well with the sage :fire:

1 Like