No Longer Available

No Longer Available - No longer for sale

I have a 2007 F150. I know the GFC site lists 2009 as their earliest year so I don’t know if it would fit my 2007. Do you have any idea? I’ve recently sent them their request form for compatibility check, no answer yet and unfortunately I missed Overland Expo Mtn West. Anyway, if you have any idea, let me know.

1 Like

If I had to guess, it probably won’t fit; there were some pretty large generation changes between the '07 F-150 to the 09-18 F-150 beds. My bed rails are 63" inside to inside and from the back of the bed to the tailgate (inside to inside) is 65.5". If those dimensions fit, we might be in business. Let me know if there’s other measurements or specs that you might need! Happy to help if I can.

Thanks. I’ll have to check my dimensions, but figured there was a reason for GFCs ratings. I hope I hear back from them too. Thanks again.

Hello Everyone! Just wanted to post an update - I’m reducing the price to $6000.

I’ll buy this from you for 6000$

Message me?

Message sent!

FYI, Camper is still available.

Please confirm this will fit Gen 1 Raptor and reply. The company told me the V1 won’t fit the 2nd Gen which is apparently what you’ve got so please double check and get back to me because I’ve got a 2010 raptor…thanks a million

Hello!

So previously this camper lived on a 2011 Ford F-150 crew cab short bed XLT BEFORE i got my gen 2 raptor. The beds between the F150 and Raptor are the same, so its safe to say itll fit. I got that fitment information direct from GFC. Fits perfect on either. Send me a direct message if youd like to connect and discuss further.

Update: camper is still available.

Message me

Hi! I have a Ford F150 that is a 2021 model, but I checked the dimensions you posted earlier and they were the same, so I think that would work. Very interested! Let me know! My e-mail is kels.andrist@gmail.com

Hello!

I sent an email to the address you provided. Let me know if theres any interest.