No longer for sale

Time for me to move on to make room for a new project and focus on some other things for a while. In great condition. Tent is 100% dry and has zero issues other than scratches on panels from sticks and from some file slips when installing the C5 latches. See pics below. I used this to develop and test parts primarily with also some bigger camping trips. Located in Bend Oregon. $6000 for forum members

The camper:
#3628 installed on June 10th 2022.
Black panels
Stone grey tent
Tent side windows/doors
Front and rear camper windows

Accessories:
JE Designs DripRails
JE Designs MagSpots
JE Designs StepUps(2)
JE Designs 10Rack(3 bars)
JE Designs Awning brackets(3)
Southco C5 latch upgrade w/covers (6)
Horse trailer side vent
Front Molle Panel
Shittco Shitbrix with poles and grommets
Overland Softgoods Mattress Topper
Overland Softgoods Sheets

3 Likes

Sorry to see you leaving the community…

Do you remember what side vent that is? I may need to start having my dog ride in the lower camper. If you don’t remember, no problem.

Peace.

i have a new idea that involves a GFC tent still so I am not going anywhere!

The one I ordered was this:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0765T2PHS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

Price reduced to 7k.

Excited to see what you come up with.

1 Like

Total steal. GLWS

Any chance you’d part out the Molle panel or share where you got it? I have the same setup on my Ram and been looking for this piece…
Thanks,
J

@Jws5810 Not going to separate yet, but if I decide to I’ll let you know for sure. I got it from Ruff Road Designs which has since been sold to Underland Off Road. Underland Offroad GFC Back Wall Molle Panel

1 Like

Would this fit a 2016 ram 1500 with a 5’7 bed?

I believe all 4th and 5th gen rams are the same dimensions but reach out to GFC to be sure

1 Like

Thanks for everyone who has reached out about this. The camper is no longer for sale.

1 Like