Open House at Tru Automotive in Denver this Saturday, 12.17.22

GoFastCampers new install/service partner in Denver, Tru Automotive is having an open house this Saturday, 12.17.22. from 1:00-6:00 pm.

I not sure all that is planned for the event but I think that it’s a great opportunity for a lot of us located in the area to have an informal meet-up. We can welcome the Tru Automotive folks to our community and check out all the resources that they have to offer us. I’ve been by their shop once before and was duly impressed! They have earned an impeccable reputation in the off-roading community already!

Hope to see you there!!!

1 Like

Bummer I will miss it as out of town for holidays. I live like .5 mi from them too!

1 Like

I’ll have to miss this one as well since we’ll be out of town! Looking forward to some future meetups with the Colorado folks!

2 Likes

Great shop, great people.

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make it… but looking forward to them installing my GFC late this year / early next year.

2 Likes

For those who attending, there’s a SuperLite raffle/ giveaway during the event! Entry is simple… anyone who brings a toy for those in need will have a chance to enter, but you must be present during the last hour of the event to win.

Bummed I can’t make it myself, but for those interest, here are all the details surrounding the event.

2 Likes