Overland expo east 2024! va

Who’s going to Expo East? Be sure to stop over to the Sea Sucker Booth B627 to say :wave:

:pickup_truck:+:tent:=:slightly_smiling_face:!
Mark (& Teresa)
Hampstead Maryland

• Purpose Built Adventure Rig © •
Ford Ranger FX4 - GFC Camper V2 # 1919

• Kia Soulverlander • Nissan Xterra Off-Road •

2 Likes

@Dogandajeep is going to be there

1 Like

Ty Hunter you going to bring out that SPX1? You can make it if you drive straite. Lol

According to sales staff GFC is a not coming to this event. Not sure why not with the all new PRO launch stuff! Listed on the Expo vendor list. :pensive: strange… but understand it’s the smallest of the expos.

• Mark

Seems odd they’re listed as a vendor and not showing up. Wonder if they have a booth for information and are using local northeast rigs rather than bringing the whole team out.

I pulled in today and am hanging local until Thursday. Have a ton of classes lined up Friday and Saturday but will swing by and say hello

1 Like

You’re on site? How is it? I heard no vendors in until Thursday. We’ll be coming down tomorrow for a Pre-Expo camping event put on by OK4WD (Alu-Cab Importar/Dealer USA)

We have a full crew of wedge camper folks to connect you with. 2 GFC’ Brian Toyota Overlanders will be in Zarges A22 with his V1. Dan with V2 Ford Ranger. John & Cathy Jeep Gladiator Snap Treehouse wedge camper. Matt & Nancy Explore Elevated #2 wedge camper (like Matt & Carra’s Pink Gladiator Ozark Overland)

What will you be teaching?

1 Like

It helps that I drove from Alaska and my original plan was to camp in the Carolina’s this week and come north on Thursday until the Hurricane obliterated everything. I’m on site off in the corner until Thursday when I’ll move to the instructor area.

As of today (they add classes to schedules until Friday) I’ll be teaching:
Alaska: Uncharted which dives into planning for your trip to Alaska and how to make the most of a state that has no updated maps or trails.

Essentials of winter camping where I’ll talk about the things I do to enjoy winter camping down to -30° and what I would change or improve upon and what the average person can do to actually enjoy that experience rather than just trying to stay alive

1 Like

I will not be at this one unfortunately.

Starting to think Hunter doesn’t like me anymore :weary::weary::weary: