Overland Expo East ‘26

Who’s going to OX East 2025. I’ll Be there this year looking for other GFCs!

1 Like

I’ll be there, camping off site though. Should be wandering around Saturday…

1 Like

I think I walked past your rig. 7240? Looked sweet! Hope Saturday was good for you.

I was there in day parking, we were camping off site

The title says 2026 but the posts are 2025. I’ve gone for a few years but skipped last year. I’ll be there this year 2026.

1 Like

Hey ll, just checking in. Anyone going? It would be cool to meet up one day and take a group pic.

A group of us peoples from the Carolinas are going to be there again this year, camping off site as usual.

I’ll be around crabtree falls area. Is there a way we could meet up somewhere for a group pic or something?

We normally camp off the James River on WMA land

1 Like