Overland Expo Mountain West

@GainzGFC and I will be down at the expo, anyone else going?

Hope to see a GFC booth down there :eyes::call_me_hand:t3:

Looks like GFC is a “confirmed exhibitor” :eyes:. Not sure if I’ll be able to make it out with a lot of other trips planned but following this thread in case I can make it.

1 Like

I will be there too!! Look for the dirty black F150 with fire fighter plates!

1 Like

I’ll keep my eyes peeled! Will you going be camping at the expo or a showcased vehicle?

What days are y’all going? Camping, or just day pass?

Our team will for sure be there! I’ll follow up here with our booth# once the full map is shared from Overland Expo’s Website.

3 Likes

Fantastic! Are you coming yourself?

I will be driving down from MT. Staying at a friends house a couple miles away but would love to connect!

1 Like

Haven’t decided if we are going to camp or just go up for the day and then go camp somewhere for the weekend. You?

@PeanutButterandBacon - There’s a chance, but I’m pretty sure I’ll be in Big Sky assisting w/ some content for a bike race that same weekend. Bummed I can’t go collect stickers and camp with everyone.

1 Like

Love me some Big Sky!! Do you know where the GFC team is camping? Would love to connect with them.

@PeanutButterandBacon - The squad is still sorting out the logistics on that front, but I’ll keep you posted once everything is nailed down. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

If ya need any help, let me know!

As @GainzGFC said, he’ll be camping on the way down/back. I’m flying in and we will be there just Saturday most likely.

Super! I will plan on attending Saturday then! Looking forward to meeting some fellow GFC’ers!

2 Likes

Plan to go that Saturday. Don’t have to twist my arm to go look at new gear to spend money on :wink:

2 Likes

Right! Gunna have to leave the credit card at home or things will get out of hand FAST!

1 Like

I’ll be down there with the Cadence Collection team. I’m currently working with the team at GFC to put together a group bike ride the day before the show starts. Let me know if you want more info and stay tuned!

2 Likes

Sounds super rad! I’d love to participate but unfortunately I’m flying in so no bike but appreciate the offer!