Overland Expo Mtn West

Anyone heading to Expo Mtn West in Loveland? I have an unrelated trip to camp and explore in SW Colorado and am going to head over for the day on Friday with Scott from Overland Softgoods. If anyone wants to meet up and say hi let me know!

4 Likes

Bummer! I will be out of the country for 2 weeks during that. Otherwise I would have loved to meet you both since I am so close.

1 Like

I’ll be there Friday.

1 Like

I wasn’t planning on it, but if you all are going to meet up I’d come by Friday late afternoon

1 Like

Not sure I’ll be able to make it up Friday. If y’all are in the Denver area at all beforehand would love to grab a beer. If not, another time!

1 Like

See you guys there! Planning on being there all weekend.

1 Like

I wish I could make it out there Friday to say hi to y’all, but I’m coming in from a business trip late Friday evening!

If the weather is good, we might go Sunday and truck along our newborn.

Loved seeing so many incredible rigs at last years expo and I’m hoping to score an awning at a discount if I can.

1 Like

Ahhh man now I wish I was going! We’ve got a booth lined up for folks to check out the quilts, and my buddy Tyler and Jesse will be running the show there. I’ll be in Oregon at the descend on bend event, same weekend. We’ve gotta get together and hang out soon! And with Scott there too! Agggghhh the FOMO … have fun out there!

2 Likes

Anyone interested in my Jackery system? I can bring it with …… Fridge sold.

Just drove in in my white sprinter van and passed a parked GFC on a white pick up driving in. Greetings fellow camper! I got here sooner than I thought I would and did not get the overnight parking pass so I’m out here in general parking and hope I don’t get in trouble. Lol